Attract more of your ideal clients and reduce over-dependence on ‘compliance’ revenue by providing the support business owners desire.
VFD Pro’s Intensive 2 Day Growth Mastery Mastery Course for Progressive Accountants has been designed by accountants to deliver everything you need to attract more of your ideal clients and reduce over-dependence on ‘compliance’ revenue by providing the support business owners desire.
An intensive 2 day programme for those unable to commit to the full 12 week programme.
£697 (+VAT) per person
(Team discounts available)
- Lunch and refreshments, dinner, overnight accommodation and use of the leisure facilities,
- unlimited use of VFD Pro for 90 days plus…
- A Client Segmentation analysis session with Mark Walker valued at £250, plus a one hour Practice Growth and Strategic Planning session with Richard Brewin, also worth £250, all for…
So far VFD Pro has helped me pick up about £35,000 in fees. The training was £1,000 for 24 sessions over 12 weeks and I got my big wins on week 5
Hugh Stedman | Managing Partner, C&H Stedman Accountants
of businesses would not
recommend their accountant
of businesses are
likely to switch accountant
No. 1 Priority
more proactive advice
and support please
Xero | Accountancy Age survey of 1,500 businesses
Did You Know
- Part-Time FD’s and Advisers are charging your clients £600 to £1,200+ per day.
- Business owners want more proactive support to help them achieve greater success.
- Be the ‘Go-To’ source of financial advice in your area (for both clients & prospects).
- Transition clients to a monthly retainer for a bundle of ‘Value Add’ services they want.
- These are services you should be providing as your client’s most trusted advisor.
- Discover how to easily deliver practical support and financial growth advice.
- Attract more of your ideal clients by providing the financial support business owners desire.
- Escape pressure on fee income and an over-dependence on ‘compliance’ revenues.
This intensive course will help you understand
- Why you are critical to your clients long term success (the reasons may surprise you!).
- Why advisory matters (and it’s not because of the predicted death of compliance!).
- What are the 9 key areas to focus on to achieve excellence.
- The ideal structure your firm needs to deliver an exceptional client experience.
- How to use your VFD thinking for team and client engagement.
- How to target your client base for an effective and sustainable rollout of value added and advisory services.
- What success looks like and the client journey – how VFD can help you navigate the change process.
- Why VFD services are key to becoming truly proactive in your client’s eyes.
Extra Bonus For All Attendees
All attendee firms will also receive a 1 hour, online meeting with Richard Brewin to discuss the top 3 challenges they consider their firm faces and look at strategies for addressing them. Usually priced £250.
Plus… A one hour online meeting with Mark Walker to quantify the Advisory Growth Potential in your practice. Also worth £250.
And… all attendee firms will also benefit from a 90 day extended free trial of VFD Pro, potentially value = £ thousands…
Start With WHY?
- Your Objectives
- Why businesses Fail
- What’s your role
- Preventing Failure
Finding The PAIN
- Business Overview
- Performance Analysis
- Business Growth Modelling
- Client Template
The Key Drivers of PROFIT
- Performance Trend
- Customer Analysis
- Supplier Analysis
- Marketing ROI
- Business Intelligence Dashboard
Planning To SUCCEED
- Customer Segments
- Customer Targeting
- Forecast & Funding
- Performance vs Plan
- Review & Planning
Exit Value Accelerator (EVA)
- What’s your Number
- Due Diligence Report
- Business Valuation
- The Planning Process
- Preparation & Exit
Packaging Your Services
- Value Based Pricing
- Production Process
- The 25K+ Client
- How they view things
- Why do they invest
- Their experience
- Advice for others
The Firm of the Future
- How to run a firm in 2021 vs. How to run a firm in 2025
- The nine areas critical to long term success
- Management Reporting & outsourced Finance Function
- Client Engagement and Client Acquisition
- The importance of Education and Training
Summary and Wrap Up
- 90 Day Plan ~ The process for clients rather than the time scale
- Quantify the Advisory Growth potential in your practice: Client Segmentation analysis
- Overcoming blocks and barriers: Effective Change Management
- A role for everyone: Long live compliance, PLUS advisory clients
- Effective planning, workflow organisation and value based pricing